Sometimes you may get into situations when you don't see your InfraNodus graph correctly or as expected.
- it might not show up at all
- it might show letters instead of words
- it may not show enough connections that you expect to see
Most likely, the error is because you changed something in the InfraNodus settings.
Please, go to the Settings (or via Menu > Settings) and change the following values to their defaults:
1. Languages — make sure you're using the language that is selected in the controls or set it to "Auto-Detect":
2. Hashtags processing — set the hashtag setting as shown below
3. Also, make sure both the Stopwords and Synonyms fields are completely empty:
4. Finally, also make sure you have set InfraNodus to process both hashtags and words. By default, if you have any hashtags in your text, only connections between them will be processed (this is done for mindmapping). If you also want to process the standard words, choose the second setting — both hashtags and words.
Finally, you might also want to check your custom graph language settings. These can be found in the Settings menu on the right > Language Settings. Set it to your language or leave it automatic.
Please sign in to leave a comment.