While we are eternally thankful to all the people who support our work and ongoing research we understand that sometimes you just want to save that extra €5 or €9 a month and need to cancel your subscription.
In case this is what you decided, it's very easy to do so:
To Cancel InfraNodus Subscription:
If you are logged in:
- Go to Settings.
- Scroll down to the bottom to Manage your subscription section.
- Log in to self-service subscription portal (you will have to get your password via e-mail as we use a different infrastructure to control subscriptions) and cancel your subscription.
If you are not logged in:
- Go to the login page: infranodus.com/login
- Below the login form choose the option to manage your subscription
- Log in to the self-service subscription portal (that is different than InfraNodus and cancel your subscription
If you were so much not happy with InfraNodus that you would like a refund, you can easily get it within the first 14 days: just send us a message via support.noduslabs.com.
We will appreciate if you tell us how InfraNodus did not live up to your expectation because it will help us make this tool more useful both for you and the future users and perhaps one day it will serve your needs perfectly.
We are a small independent company, so your feedback really counts and will be integrated into the future version. Hopefully, you will decide to come back!
Also, if you don't need InfraNodus but you still want to support our cause of making network science accessible as widely as possible, please, consider supporting us on Patreon instead. In that case you'd retain your access to InfraNodus and get access to exclusive content and 1-on-1 webinars, as well as online and offline events.
To Cancel Any Other Subscription (Patreon, etc)
If you are supporting us on Patreon, you can cancel your support there using Patreon's internal admin system: Patreon.Com/NodusLabs
If you are supporting us through DPD, please, you can cancel your payment through your PayPal subscriptions panel.