Every time you manipulate a graph in InfraNodus its current version is saved into your browser's cache. So when you open that graph again, it should always recall the latest state it was in (e.g. the nodes you selected or deleted from the graph, as well the view of the graph).
However, if you would like to save an intermediary version and want to make sure you can access that same version later (even after you made additional changes), you can use the Save Graph State feature.
In order to save your current graph view:
1) Open your graph,
2) Perform some manipulations, and then
3) Hover or click the Save State button in the Statements menu:
4) Use the default name (date + time) or choose a different one, if you wish.
5) Check "Make Default" if you would like this version to always be the default one to load from the menu (otherwise InfraNodus will load either the original version or the one that is saved in your browser)
6) Click "Save"
7) Your version of the graph will appear in the "Available Versions" list and can be loaded from there.
How to Access a Previously Saved Graph?
To access a previously saved graph:
1) Load the graph from the menu
2) Go to the Save Menu
3) Choose the version from "Available Versions" list
How to Share a Previously Saved Graph with Others?
If you would like to share the graph, you need to
1) make the graph public first (read here how to do that)
2) then send the URL to the person you'd like to share it with (note that if the graph is public, it is accessible with that URL to anyone)