When you are saving a graph in InfraNodus some meta information is automatically saved with the graph and are available in the Info panel:
The information that is automatically saved with the graph includes:
1) The type of the graph (e.g. manually entered information, Google search results import, Twitter search, RSS feed, SEO graph, Evernote import, MD/CSV/PDF file import, scientific articles import)
2) If you are importing a file, the name of your original file is saved. If you are importing multiple files, the first 3 file names are saved.
3) If you are importing a search query, the original search query is saved.
4) The date your graph was created and the date of the last edit.
The information that you can add into the graph:
5) Additional graph info (e.g. your own notes — explaining the data in detail or leaving a note about the current state of research:
6) Add the graph into Favorites, so you can highlight it
7) Review, add and remove the merged nodes
8) Graph settings (e.g. number of the nodes)